Videographer Elena CH Photo & Video

WEVA interview with wedding videographer Elena CH Photo & Video from Madrid, Spain

Number of winnings
in Main Contests
Videos of the day
Editors' choice
Number of winnings
in the Battles of the week
Total score for top 20 videos
for the last two years
Go to portfolio
Do you work alone or you have a team? Tell about yourself and your studio.
Sometimes I work alone and in others weddings I work with several videographers of my team. It is depending of each wedding. I work in Elena CH Photo & Video, It is our company and we have a special style in the retouching of the video and also of the photography, showing bright colors and true emotions. That is our motto
For how long do you work as a wedding videographer? Where do you work (office or Internet)?
We have been working for 6 years as professionals but more than ten since we have professional cameras. We have always liked to record videos and take pictures. We work through the internet.
How there was an idea to become the wedding videographer?
I've always liked movies, it's something incredible. I thought that through weddings I could create my own movie with my own style. That excites me to make something new and better every day.
What is your favourite part of work? What other directions of business do you develop except of video filming?
I really love all the parts of my work. Since I know our boyfriends until I give them the final work. I like the filming and capture the emotions of the wedding day, I like to edit the wedding in postproduction, I like everything. Apart from video, we also do wedding photographs, having the same style, we do a very complete reportage.
How you think if WEVA unites all best colleagues, can it make our work better and help videography?
I think it helps a lot to improve each videographer. In Weva you can see the work of each of the best videographers from every part of the world. Everyone has something good about what you can learn.
What do you think of the results of WEVA Award?
Well, I have not participated yet but the prize is very interesting. I hope to be up to the task and win several Weva Awards soon.
·119 views·

Comments:

Only registered users can leave comments. Sign up or Sign in