Jason Magbanua Workshop in Melbourne!

28 — 31 August 2016
Australia, Melbourne, 65 Queens Road 3004 ALBERT PARK AUSTRALIA

NIKON AIPP THE EVENT 2016

Jason Magbanua is a world renowned event videographer specializing in weddings. He is the first Filipino to win an award from WEVA back in 2006. He won the first Gold award handed out for the Same Day Edit category.
He has also been named one of the 25 most influential event videographers in the world by EventDV Magazine, from 2007-2011. He films and lectures all over the world. He does not normally refer to himself in the third person.
"I will be in Melbourne on August 28-31 for the 2016 NIKON AIPP THE EVENT.
I will lecture on my mindset and process in filming weddings as well as conduct a workshop on Same Day Edit Production.
I'm thrilled to be invited to share my knowledge and experience. And equally proud as a Filipino to speak in an international stage once again.
When you sign up for my session, I promise you an incredible experience worth your time and investment."

JASON'S PRESENTATIONS

The Same Day Edit - Workshop
Learn the processes, workflow and technique to produce high quality SDEs
My mindset process and workflow in a wedding - Seminar
Sixteen years, that's how long I've been doing this. Let me dissect to you my mindset and thought processes in approaching each wedding. WE discuss passion and longevity. Logic and reasoning behind the techniques we emply.
Please check out the website for details and pricing - aipptheevent.aipp.com.au/program
Administrator WEVA speaker
Administrator WEVA speaker
··107 views·

Comments:

Only registered users can leave comments. Sign up or Sign in