About Kostas Lalas / CEO of Epic Reels & Epic Weddings
Lalas started his career in 1986 in Thessaloniki, a bustling, vibrant city in northern Greece.
There he established himself as an international photographer, working mainly in properties, portraiture,
still-life and fashion photography.
From 1990 to 1992, he also worked as the Director of Photography for the Greek music network, "Hot
Channel", creating dynamic entertainment for television. In 1997, after a few years of both national and
international experience, he opened a second digital photo studio in the capital city of Athens. This
state-of-the-art studio afforded him the opportunity to work globally, providing superior, high-quality
photographs and videos for clients all over the world. Now, his client base reaches overseas, working in
Europe, USA and Middle East.
Lalas' unique artistic style is greatly influenced by both his Greek roots and his international exposure.
• 2013 - Present | Position: CEO / Epic Weddings JLT / Dubai, UAE.
• 2013 - Present | Position: CEO / Epic Reels FZE / Fujairah, UAE.
• 2012 - Present | Position: Managing Director / Epic Reels LTD / Illinois, USA.
• 2006 - Present | Position: Managing Director / Konstantinos Lalas Freelancer, Media City / Dubai,
• 1991 - 2012 | Position: CEO / Lalas Studio Athens LTD / Athens, Greece.
Advertising, Editorial, Fashion, Food, Interiors & Exteriors, Portrait, Still Life, Retouching, Image